Thursday, April 16, 2009

Girl With A Pearl

I wish I could say something profound to you to make you understand. I wish you could understand, even when you're laying next to me, I don't know what I want from you. It's not the same as what you need from me. You said you need me, need me more each day, I don't need you at all. I don't need you at all, not then & not now, I swear I don't need you at all.

You lay next to me, entwine your hands in mine. I can't remember why I ever let go, I can't remember. Why can't I remember. I can't remember why I said goodbye to you, on that snowy day. You held me for so long, but I can't remember. I don't want to, I don't want to, I don't want to feel it all again. I don't want to see it again, read your words again, feel your love again. It was too much, too much, too much for me. I don't love you, I never could again. You tore me down and threw me around. For a few hopeless moments I felt you were the one. I can't remember why..I just can't remember why


No comments: