Thursday, June 25, 2009

Rouge


So far my summer has not been like any other I've had. By this time I'm usually investing my time in books and tea alone all day and night enjoying my blissful solitude. I'm finding it unusually odd and delightful to be spending my days with this lovely boy I have. The only thing I really absolutely hate about summer is that unkind heat that haunts you in your sleep. There really is nothing worse than waking up and feeling like your sleeping in a heater. & I live in Canada, I don't even want to imagine how the south is feeling right now.

2 comments:

Angelica said...

oh nooo that's so sad that he's leaving for that long!! you're taking it so well, i would just die! :)

i wake up like that everyday...i can't use covers anymore because it's just too hot. i went to tennessee for a few days and it was constantly in the upper 90's with at least ten degrees more because of humidity! it was the worst.
hope you're doing well?

<3, angelica

Anonymous said...

did you take the photo? it's gorgeous. and oh you are so lucky to be warm in Canada, it's absolutely freeeezing here.