Friday, July 17, 2009

Dazed


I used to know exactly what I wanted from life, I had perfect plans, and a perfect routine. I knew how to control the things in my life, how to destruct the things I did not want, and how to achieve the things I did want. It was so easy to misguide and send people in the other direction, to avoid confrontation and keep the questions away. I perfected the control and changes to be so slight, and so quiet no one ever questioned the differences. The only problem is that none of it was perfect, the perfection was the destruction and the control over powered every choice I made. No one questioned me, because no one was watching. The only thing I had perfected was pushing people away. I should have learned to let go of my petty obsessions, that turned into habits, and addictions. The truth is you can never really let go.

No comments: