Monday, August 3, 2009

Forever Young

Lately I've felt such a need for change in my life. Perhaps something as simple and altering a routine, opening my eyes to a cause, or maybe just opening my eyes to my very own surroundings. I've been spending a lot of time thinking about my life and where I'm going to end up. I've thought about all of the complications I have had, the problems I still live with, and the people in my life. I can't help but wonder if I will be stuck here for the remainder of my days, or if I'll ever have the strength to break away as I crave so badly. I wonder if I'll still have the motivation for my education five years from now. I worry that choices I'm making now will affect me forever, I worry that I may never get over the problems I battle alone. I try to sit back and close my eyes and picture myself in ten years, and wonder how I will attain that perfect image. Mostly I wonder if I'm the only one wondering these things.


No comments: