Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I must apologize for my absence on my blog. I have better excuse than that I have been distracted by love. How girlish of me, but it's true. I've been caught up in someone and forgetting about my blog. I can also honestly say that not a lot is new with me, I recently applied to University and I've checked the website every single day since. I can't wait to hear back and see if I have been accepted. I don't think University applications are as important to most, but they are very important to me. If I get in not only will I be studying something I am very passionate about, I will also be moving far far away and experiencing a completely different life. I am getting so impatient waiting for change, high school has turned into a slow ticking clock holding me back and locking me in every day. I can't wait to break away from it. I hope everything is well with you all, and I hope someone is still reading after all this time.

Much Love

1 comment:

Angelica said...

you are such a dear <3

and i couldn't really count how many times i have been distracted by love, so don't feel bad :)
university sounds so wonderful! what a big and exciting new chapter of your life! be sure to make the most of it, as time goes by too fast sometimes.

hope you have a lovely week,
angelica x